Friday, April 20, 2012

More TeamSixStar Auditions

More TeamSixStar Auditions Tube. Duration : 1.43 Mins.


I know what you're thinking... "More? How is this more? There isn't any others." That's because the other two that got me the parts I have today were done privately. Now that teamsixstar's abridged series is underway, I will most likely release these to the public. I don't know when though. In this audition, I go for Zarbon, Broly, Garlic Jr., and Dabura. Zarbon turned out a little crappy due to over editing, but at the same time passable so that's why it stayed. As for the rest, I hope you enjoy and have a happy Easter.

Keywords: teamsixstar, audition, fandub, character, impression, reel, dragonballz, dragon, ball, voice, acting, try, out, broly, garlic, jr, junior, zarbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com